Sunday, February 24, 2008

Favorite photo blogs

A friend of a friend has this photo blog:

Check out the color saturation in these pix:
And the baby photos:
This makes me want to take my kids on a photo shoot in a rustic location:

Or maybe it just makes me want to have a daughter like this (what a sweet, adorable girl!)
Look what she did with Photoshop:
So much to learn!

And look at the inspiration blogs she has listed, particularly

This is my favorite of her many great pix:

And here is an awesome tutorial on how another one of her inspirations edited this picture:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/2008/02/because_im_impatient.html

There is so much more, I would definitely recommend for everyone to do a little blog stalking and see what we can come up with!

1 comment:

Leslie Behunin said...

I think I need to spend some serious time with saturation!!! Those look awesome!!! I have found a few while blog-hopping. I'll try to find the links...